January 9, 2012 at 6:00am | by Steven
While I haven’t been an active participant in the world of plastering thoughts and messages on my own vehicles. I still am compelled to read the lines so carefully selected by others, and emblazoned on the bumpers of their own transports. While you may not want these adorning your own car either, please enjoy this collection of some of my favorites…
1. The pain of irony slapping you in the head.
2. The younger you are, the funnier this seems.
3. Those tailgaters are always making me use my brakes.
5. Seeking pity from carjackers..
6. Which one?
7. Just doing his best to compensate.
8. Honest and polite.
9. On to plan “B”.
10. They seemed like such a nice family.
Like 9 Laughs for daily content like this!